The person in this role will work in a team which is responsible for designing and implementing shared components based on open source software used within a very large application. This includes implementing automated mechanisms for fast update and testing when new versions have to be deployed. The person will need to gain familiarity with the open source projects to understand their stability and advise on the impact of security vulnerabilities on the system.
Candidate must have 1-5 years experience in C++. This role requires good interpersonal skills for working with product owners, Architects, system engineers, and other application developers around the globe.
Prerequisites and Essential Functions
First Class Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering and supplemented with real world programming experience.
Required technical experience
Overall Software Development and Design Engineering – 1-5 years
• Solid Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithms, and problem solving
• Proficiency in C++
• Proficiency in a scripting language such as python
• Ability to work within a team
• Experience with open source software
• Experience with Static Analysis tools
• Experience with source management systems such as Git