Application support engineer
Subsea Teamcenter Support Team are located in Trondheim and Bergen, both locations provides support to Subsea users worldwide, enhancement, upgrades and extensions of existing platform. The Teamcenter Support Team in Subsea is seeking to strengthen the team with one engineer in Trondheim.
Areas of Responsibility
- Support to key users and users of Teamcenter. This includes guidance on use and processes, error investigation and handling, installation issues and metadata correction.
- Monitoring system and handling IT infrastructure related tasks and requests. Interact with Siemens IT organization to improve or solve issues
- Testing of new functionality, changes in infrastructures, client, servers and network.
- CAD management Setup of project files, design data, templates, content center files, libraries, etc.
- Performing UAT with regards to upgrade of Autodesk products
- Testing of new versions of Autodesk products.
- IT-Support within Subsea Norway.
Skills and experience
- BSc IT or equal relevant education
- At least 3 years relevant experience with IT/CAD
- Computer/OS competence
- Computer network, Microsoft servers and infrastructure - including Active Directory
- Experience from Teamcenter or other PLM/ERP system is an advantage
- Experience from Autodesk products is an advantage
- Problem solver, understanding the actual user issue
- Capable of handling many small tasks during the working day
- Good communication skills in both Norwegian and English, oral and written
Why join us
With your initial skills and experience we will add on the needed competency within Teamcenter and Autodesk to develop you into a key support person for Siemens Subsea
You will be supporting Siemens Subsea to deliver in the most exciting technical field in subsea industry. The solutions being developed has been identified by the industry as the key enabling technology for fulfilling the subsea factory vision. You will be a part of a high competence environment and culture, which are in front of a new technology that will radically change the way of thinking in the Oil and Gas industry.
Contact; Tom Are Wold, Group Manager +47 970 27 611
Application deadline: sunday 17.th of March 2019
We use background check in our recruitment process
Siemens Subsea is developing and delivering subsea power systems, subsea control systems, subsea distribution systems, sensing products and systems to the global subsea industry. We place a strong emphasis on the complete value chain from pre-engineering to long term operational support. We are developing components that will form a complete subsea power grid system allowing large scale subsea distribution of power to multiple consumers. We also have supporting technologies like pipe line heating systems for flow assurance and Subsea Hydraulic power units. In addition, we offer a world class range of power, electrical and fibre connectors, sensors and advanced monitoring solutions as well as a wide range of subsea distribution products including EFL’s and HFL’s. Siemens Subsea has locations in Norway, US, UK, Brazil, Angola and Malaysia.
Job ID: 96535
Organisation: Energy Management
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time