Areas of Responsibility
* Supports accountable management in planning and calculating yearly budgets.
* Consolidate budgets, including top-down and bottom-up plans, and proceeds with revolving midterm plannings, and periodic forecasts during the year.
* Performs comparisons Actual vs. Plan, and pursues effects of agreed measures.
* Analyzes and evaluates cost structures, and builds, maintains and improves the depending cost accounting system.
* Provides regular business reports, with respect to overall performance, and recommends actions to accountable management.
* Provides regular Journal vouchers to adjust overall business figures for true and fair financial view
* Carries out ad-hoc analyses and profitability calculations.
* Contributes to conceptual and project work related to controlling.
* Perform evaluations of assets and liabilities, and manages inventory measures on a regular term.
* Coordinate the provision of information to external/internal auditors for the annual audit
Dimensions / KPIs
(1) - Drive improvement in the key metrics that are important to the business (e.g. Revenue forecast, Gross Margin Forecast, FCF forecast)
(2) - Identify process issues that need to be fixed (Project dashboard tracking).
Job ID: 96575
Organization: Energy Management
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time