Product Owner for FSM implementation in BT (m/f)
Information Technology is core to our future. Be part of this change.
At the Siemens
Lisbon Tech Hub we are reinventing the world of today and tomorrow. Technology
advances almost every day. As one of our IT specialists, you can help us find
new ways of utilizing it so that businesses can work more efficiently and
effectively. Whether it’s supporting the digitalization journey and new
data-based business models or developing best-in-class security systems to keep
customer details safe from cyber-attacks.
What are my responsibilities?
Experienced IT Product Owner to manage internal organization Siemens client’s projects.
Establish and lead enterprise-wide cross-functional strategic initiatives. Responsible for project management leadership and the day-to-day management of one or more Information Technology projects within Siemens Project Management Organization. The project manager will lead a variety of different types of projects including large-scale application development, systems integration, operational efficiency improvements, process reengineering and infrastructure upgrades. Communicate project status, escalate issues, and manage to scope, schedule, and budget constraints while ensuring quality deliverables on the project.
Daily activities mainly in Lisbon (PT) , with virtual team spread worldwide with some need to travel (up to 50% of the time).
- Responsible for Team Backlog and priorities
- Responsible that the stories are prepared and participates/contributes in Agile Planning meeting (PI)
- Accept user-/enabler stories, participates in team demo and retrospectives
- Build/support effective Agile team and its interfaces (PO, PM, SM, Architect, Dev.Team)
- Contributes in business cases
- Ensure quality
- Brings together system knowledge and customer needs (old: Demand management)
- Budget ownership and full technical and commercial responsibility (incl. planning/forecasting)
- User base, Time reporting, Internal/External KPI, Shopping Cards (old: operations management)
- Track and Trace Service Level and keep targets, Coordination and Priorities, supplier (old: Service Owner) escalation/management, Service performance communication to business (PM, Key-user, Tool managers and stakeholders) about releases etc..
- Align/Negotiate SLA with customer (old: service level management)
- Plan, align and track releases (old: release management)
- Communication with Supplier, track and trace contract compliance, manage escalations/performance on strategic level for operations and project topics (old: vendor management)
- ISEC contact for Tool: purposes, reviews and implementation of changes
- Overall ownership and approval on all matters regarding IT Service (e.g. signs off all relevant SLAs/OLAs/KPIs, approve Service Prices and customer allocation)
- Responsibility for recovering all costs of his Service
- Discussion/Alignment/Communication on all matters towards supplier and customers
- Align with other teams / Tool Managers / Customersdowntimes of systems etc.. (old: availability management)
- Ensure Patch management
- Manages services provided by external providers
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Information Technology or related fields
- At least 4 to 5 years of proven working experience as a project manager in the information technology sector
- Advanced knowledge of Project Management principles, concepts, procedures, practices and tools
- Excellent communication, presentation, and customer management skills with advanced problem solving skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Written and spoken English on negotiation level is a must, additional language like German is a plus
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Experience working in a DEV/OPS environment
- Entrepreneurial competencies: (lateral) leadership skills, output orientation, value oriented and user satisfaction driven, assertiveness, visionary, driver, analytical, negotiation skills, business admin and commercial capabilities, holistic view
- Service Management competencies including expectation and risk mgmt.
- Provider Management Skills
- Customer/provider relationship management soft skills (Stakeholder mgmt., customer centricity, conflict management, leadership and challenger)
What else do I need to know?
In Siemens Portugal we offer the possibility to integrate a young, dynamic and very multicultural team and to grow within one of the most solid multinational companies operating in the market.
As a leading global engineering and technology services company, Siemens provides innovative solutions to help tackle the world’s major challenges in the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization. That’s why we are always looking for curious, open-minded people, people who dare to ask tough questions. Like every Siemens employee worldwide. Are you in?
If this offer meets your professional aspirations, please send your application in English
Job ID: 96579
Organisation: Global Services
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time