Junior Software Developer
Siemens is looking for an Apprentices who will be trained in 2 years as Software Developer for our Building Technologies Division located in Milano.
As a world leader in
developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve
lives and further human achievements worldwide. Working with us, you get the perfect conditions to develop both personally and professionally.
Do you want to change the future every
Join our apprenticeship now and lay the foundation for your successful career in Siemens. The world is constantly changing and we’re always thinking about what’s next. You can help us build the technologies and innovations of tomorrow.
Your benefits – technical path:
- You gain deep insights in challenging work activities within the Building Technologies Division over the course of two years
- You are trained as Software Developer for the management of fire and security technology
- You profit from your personal mentor, who supports you to successfully achieve your career steps
Your main responsibilities:
- First phase: the apprentice engineer is expected to get software analyst-programming competences and experiences in the field of both the safe and security management station applications and mobile applications. Interacting with international Project Leaders and Software Architects of our projects; and also establish and maintain reports; work on clear, specific and defined targets. Quality of the code including the test phases
- Second phase: the apprentice engineer is expected to assume the role of junior Software Architect or junior Project Leader and be active part of international work teams.
- You are under 29 and you are going to graduate in master degree in Computer Engineering, Informatics, Physics, Mathematics or Computer Science or other degrees with focus on software development (we are also available to take into consideration thesis projects);
- You have good knowledge of italian language as well as English
- You have the aspiration to develop a technical path and grow
- You have familiarity with programming language C#, Java Script, welcome also Angular, IOS and Android
- Open mind and good interpersonal relationships, oriented to work in team, team leader potential, sensitive to interculturality.
- Available for travelling and mobility.
What can we further offer?
- A flexible way of working: Smartworking;
- An environment where curiosity is highly appreciated and where we guarantee a continuous training;
- Professional and extraprofessional accident insurance;
- Health insurance that can be extended to your family;
- Meal totally paid by the company;
- Personal Computer and Smartphone
What else do you have to know?
Siemens pays much attention to Diversity, thus welcoming applications which reflects this value, and guarantees equal opportunities.
We believe strongly in both taking
responsibility and being transparent with your data. For the new GDPR we manage
only online applications and we don’t accept CVs by mail.
Please submit the following documents with your application: Letter of motivation, curriculum vitae (CV). Only applications sent via the system and in English will be considered.
Are you ready to create a real impact?
Come on board and tackle the challenges of today and tomorrow together with us!
The world is constantly changing and we’re always thinking about what’s next. You can help us build the technologies and innovations of tomorrow. Our recruiting team is looking forward to getting to know you!
For further information or questions you
Via Vipiteno, 4 Milan
For further information about Siemens Italia please go to: www.siemens.it
Job ID: 96584
Organisation: Building Technologies
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time