SCM Specialist Professional
Job Description for Logistics
Inventory Management :
Proper recording movements of materials, Proper storage of stocks and effective inventory controlling by Maintaining appropriate inventory levels and performing periodic perpetual inventory & stock Taking.
Export / Import & Liaison with Exim/DGFT :
Good knowledge on Export and import regulations and licenses. Co-ordinating with CHA's, freight forwarders & EXIM dept. Ensure proper documentation
Timely and reliable reporting to stake holders (HO , HQ and local Mgm). Suggest on improvement and assess the reason for deviation.
Ensure POs are raised correctly, vendor bills are processed correctly and on timely basis, availability of Material in Plant as per PO terms & Lead time , Receipt / Store & Issue of material and effectively oversee of Warehouse function. Handling of Warehousing facilities, selection of warehouses as per organization EHS standards.
Ensure adherence to internal guideline and compliance with statutory requirement.
Transportation: Handling outbound / Inbound logistics, Day to day Transportation activities for Deliveries & Pick Up, Transporters Payments. Packing : Handling Packing operations, Packing Of Export consignments as per Export Norms / Domestics Consignments Support SCM in Selection of Packing Agency.
Coordination with other departments:
Be an effective team player by coordinating with other stakeholders and control:
- delivery dates for materials from suppliers (also out of country: mainly CN, GER)
- production schedule
- shipments to customers
with the overall target to meet the confirmed/expected delivery date towards the customers.
Qualification and Experience
- Masters degree in Business Management or Post Graduation in Logistics/Materials Management
- 5 to 7 years Industry Experience in field of logistics
- Excellent analytical and problem solving and organizational skills, oral and written communication skills, Collaboration & Influencing Capabilities
- Communication Skills: must be able to communicate and collaborate in a team environment in a clear and concise way. Must be able to present to internal and external constituents, suppliers, and management
Job ID: 96592
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time