Business Development Manager - Asset Finance
Business Development Manager - Siemens
Channel: Vendor Finance UK
We are Siemens Financial Services (SFS), providing tailored financial solutions to drive business models of the future. As the Business Development Manager for the Vendor Finance Siemens business, you will drive and achieve sales goals within the Siemens Financial Services business budget.
You will drive and manage activity to deliver the revenue, profit and retention goals for Siemens business. Building relationships with colleagues from other Siemens business units and their customers to delivered increased orders through Siemens and increase amounts of funded business.
This role represents an opportunity for a motivated individual to take responsibility for the engagement, activity and delivery through our Siemens companies. This covers strategy, execution, growth and management.
UK travel required to support team and client relationships, with offices located in Manchester and Stoke Poges.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for pro-actively developing new business to ensure that sales opportunities are created and successfully closed within the focused markets/ asset types.
- Collaborates cross functionally to achieve sales revenue profit and client retention/growth objectives
- Measure progress against business KPIs
- Working with marketing to develop training, point of sales support, sales campaigns whilst ensuring the profile of SFS is raised and maintained and adopt a “hands on” approach in the preparation of sales literature/aids; attend conferences and exhibitions as necessary
- Innovate and develop partnership and affiliate schemes for customer acquisition and review corporate lead generating activities and determine results. Feedback results and recommendations to the Channel Management team
- Establish and develop field activity and mindset that is well trained, motivated and deployed against a clear plan
- Drive detailed innovation and thought leadership sessions with the goal of agreed areas of development based on key customer insight
- Communicate identified trends within customers back to the channel team
- Present the Sales strategy and vision and act as champion and figurehead internally & externally.
- Must have Sales experience, preferably within asset finance
- Demonstrable ownership of managing own pipeline portfolio and time management.
- Is recognised as an individual with outstanding communication skills, professionalism and business planning capability with meticulous attention to detail
- Experience in developing and executing strategic plans that address current and anticipated needs and ensures that the sales and support functions are educated and directed to meet the requirements of the business through its growth plan
- Strong relationship management skills, including a high level of integrity and business ethics
- Able to work under pressure – have a customer focused approach to sales and relationships
- Ability to adapt behaviour to different stakeholders, whilst progressing opportunities and removing barriers to sale
- Self-starter – highly motivated and drives from the front
- Results driven and detail orientated
- Competent within LEAN or agile working methods to ensure sales efficiency and effectiveness is optimised
- Ability to drive and execute a digital agenda
- Works well with peers, partners and suppliers and can leverage their position.
Job ID: 96616
Organisation: Financial Services
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time