IoT Solution Specialist (MindSphere)
We are seeking passionate and enthusiastic IoT Solution Specialist (MindSphere) to join the Software team at Siemens Digital Factory, with permanent job in Milan. You will have the unique opportunity to work on the world’s largest IoT platform – MindSphere using cloud technologies (AWS / Azure). Come join our startup culture and participate in designing, developing and delivering the next generation of Solutions on MindSphere, for italian market cross businesses from infrastructure to industry.
You will be part of a highly innovative fast-paced development team, delivering commercial solutions targeted towards Holistic Digitalization, with analytics to help improve Resource Efficiency, Productivity & Sustainability. The solutions will be based on MindSphere Platform, MindApps and other applications as needed.
What will be your duties?
- Work with cross-functional teams and stake holders to develop products and solutions
- Support partners on project definitions, asset connection (on site), software development and application usage
- Design, develop and test software solutions based on requirements and architectural /design guidelines with high quality
- Adopt and leverage best practices for development, testing and deployment
- Contribute towards development of Test framework and implement unit/automation/ integration tests
- Maintenance of features/ functionalities
- Ensure solution addresses security requirements of product
- Ensure integration and submission of solution into software configuration management system, within committed delivery timelines
- Continuous learning and growing
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or other STEM discipline supplemented with real world programming experience.
- Software Development Experience: 1 or more years with
- AWS / Azure Experience: proficiency in developing and deploying cloud based solution using AWS or Azure; Understanding of core AWS/Azure services, uses, and basic architecture best practices
- Strong coding skills (Java, Node.js, Python, etc)
- Strong analytical skills ("R" programming language, Tableau, etc) and problem solving capabilities
- Ability to learn / dive into the technology trends and to explore them in practice to implement Proof Of Concept
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Self-Directed, High Energy and desire to innovate
- Italian and english language fluent
- A flexible way of working: Smartworking;
- Activities’ organization guided by performance, where the achievement of objectives and the entrepreneurial spirit are rewarded;
- An environment where curiosity is highly appreciated and where we guarantee a continuous training;
- Flexible Welfare programs that can be extended to your family;
- Shareholding plans for the employee;
- Health insurance that can be extended to your family;
- Professional and extraprofessional accident insurance;
- Meal totally paid by the company
- Personal Computer and Smartphone
What else do you have to know?
Siemens pays much attention to Diversity, thus welcoming applications which reflects this value, and guarantees equal opportunities.
strongly in both taking responsibility and being transparent with your data.
For the new GDPR we manage only online applications and we don’t accept CVs by
Please submit the following documents with your application: Letter of motivation, curriculum vitae (CV). Only applications sent via the system and in English will be considered.
Are you ready to create a real impact?
Come on board and tackle the challenges of today and tomorrow together with us!
The world is constantly changing and we’re always thinking about what’s next. You can help us build the technologies and innovations of tomorrow. Our recruiting team is looking forward to getting to know you!
information or questions you can contact:
Via Vipiteno, 4 Milan
For further information about Siemens Italia please go to: www.siemens.it
Job ID: 96619
Organisation: Digital Factory
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time