EXPO2020 Marketing Communications Intern - excellent opportunity in Dubai Office
Overview of role –
Siemens will help to plan, build and operate the most connected, digitalized and intelligent Expo in history. We are looking for a dynamic Marketing and Social Media enthusiast to help us to position Siemens as 'the' partner to help unlock the potential to transform cities of the future.
Today we are looking for an Intern with a keen interest and aptitude for creating engaging social media content, coming up with great ideas to work with Expo and their partners to increase the excitement for this world class showcase event taking place in Dubai from October 2020.
What is the format of the internship?
· Location: Siemens Dubai office @ The Galleries - Jebel Ali Down Town
· Duration: 6 months with option to extend
· Full-time: Sunday to Thursday, 40 hours per week
· It is required to be a registered student during the internship
· It is required to be under a UAE student or parent/spouse sponsored visa that is valid for the duration of the internship
What do I need to qualify for this job?
· Marketing/communications or relevant study background
· Expert in MS Office applications
· Experience in event management
· Fluent in English (Arabic is a plus)
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. People with disabilities will be preferred in case of equal qualification. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note: only complete application documents, including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively can be considered in the selection process.
Job ID: 96731
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Full-time