Cash Collector - French Speaker (m/f)
The Siemens Mobility and Transport division provides integrated mobility solutions for urban, interurban and logistics transport. For the efficient transportation of passengers and goods, we combine specialization in automation and electrification by road and rail, rail vehicles, turnkey systems, consulting and consumer services.
We are looking for a Cash Collector French Speaker:
What are my responsibilities?
Execution of administrative AR tasks that involve the employee life cycle, from the global AR product catalogue:
· Customer Account Management;
· Contact Business Unit’s and Sales Dept.;
· Solve invoices’ incidents;
· SOA Controls;
· Complaints and reminders;
· Customer care (incoming calls and e-mails);
· Other activities (e.g. customer/vendor comp. etc);
· Contribute to continuous improvement processes in order to improve the quality of service provided and the individual customer experience.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- High School Completed;
- Knowledge in Accounting;
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook: access it’s a plus);
- Fluent in French– mandatory;
- Solid MS Office knowledge (mainly Excel, Outlook, also Word, and PowerPoint);
- SWP knowledge;
- Team Player, with strong customer focus, result & quality orientation;
- Reliable, organized, with autonomy and strong communication skills;
- Ability to work under pressure, on a changing environment.
What else do I need to know?
At Siemens Portugal we offer the possibility to integrate a young, dynamic and very multicultural team and to grow within one of the most solid multinational companies operating in the market.
As a leading global engineering and technology services company, Siemens provides innovative solutions to help tackle the world’s major challenges in the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization. That’s why we are always looking for curious, open-minded people, people who dare to ask tough questions. Like every Siemens employee worldwide.
Are you in?
If this offer meets your professional aspirations, please submit your application.
Job ID: 96741
Organisation: Controlling and Finance
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time