The Siemens Mobility and Transport division provides integrated mobility solutions for urban, interurban and logistics transport. For the efficient transportation of passengers and goods, we combine specialization in automation and electrification by road and rail, rail vehicles, turnkey systems, consulting and consumer services.
We are looking for a Financial Controller Spanish Speaker:
What are my responsibilities?
- Participation in transition of reporting/controlling activities from client location
- Data extraction from different tools/systems (SAP, Esprit and others) and their consolidation (xls)
- Repetitive preparation of different reports
- Transactional controlling activities (e.g. cost center controlling)
- Automation - macro, Dash app, robotics (we provide the training accordingly)
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Degree in Business Administration, Accounting & Finance or similar;
- Professional experience of mininum of 4 years in revenue, financial controlling, auditing or business analysis;
- Experience acquired in auditing environment or multinational companies is a plus (manufacturing, energy, construction, etc.);
- Strong critical thinking, problem solving and efficient communication skills, as well as initiative and proactiveness;
- Ability to work under pressure, on a changing environment;
- Good knowledge of SAP system (not mandatory);
- Fluent in English (mandatory)
- Fluent in Spanish (mandatory)
What else do I need to know?
At Siemens Portugal we offer the possibility to integrate a young, dynamic and very multicultural team and to grow within one of the most solid multinational companies operating in the market.
As a leading global engineering and technology services company, Siemens provides innovative solutions to help tackle the world’s major challenges in the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization. That’s why we are always looking for curious, open-minded people, people who dare to ask tough questions. Like every Siemens employee worldwide.
Are you in?
If this offer meets your professional aspirations, please submit your application.
Job ID: 96743
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time