COMOS Solution Architect
Location: Pune, India
Department: Power & Gas
Position: Full- time
Job Family: Research & Development
Looking for challenging and future-oriented role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
We bring power to the people
We create a future to live in with a broad spectrum of products and solutions for the environmentally-compatible and resource-saving generation of power
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
The role “COMOS Solution Architect” includes adapting / extending COMOS data model according specific modeling rules on basis of PG DR business requirements.
Develop and enhance the PG DR COMOS environment in regards of data automation or new functionalities / interfaces to increase business efficiency and reduce business project costs.
- Handling / creation of selection lists, attributes, tabs, objects, elements and structures
- Create / maintain report and document templates
- Setup and maintain queries
- Define context menu structures according business processes
- party software
- Data automation COMOS internal and external e.g. via COMOS Enterprise Server
- Extend / maintain PG DR COMOS project configuration functionality
- Extend and maintain COMOS-PCS7 automation interface PAA
- Explore data collaboration models (internal / external)
Support the business with integrating specific requirements or functionalities in the COMOS environment.
- Keep business (Advanced Key Users) informed about newest features and technologies includes training of AKU’s
- Support AKU’s setting up new functionalities (Change requests)
- User management including maintaining COMOS security and role management
Analyze problems / issues and work discretely on resolutions.
· COMOS object debugger
COMOS System and Database Version update management
· Perform and test updates and upgrades with GS IT and PG DR business
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
4 years + experience in COMOS data base customization (preferentially in adapting iDB data model) including definition / creation of structures, objects, attributes, creation of document templates on basis of user (business) requirements. Experience in interface integration e.g. Teamcenter, PDMS, HYSYS or PCS7 would be good.
- COMOS Level II Administrator at a minimum
- Deep knowledge in COMOS process engineering, COMOS logical engineering, COMOS electrical engineering including cabinet layout
- Knowledge of COMOS Enterprise server functionalities
- Knowledge of COMOS – PCS7 Automation interface (Plant Automation Accelerator PAA)
- COMOS Walkinside
- COMOS - HYSYS integration, COMOS FEED
- COMOS – PDMS interface
- Scripting VB, XML
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We are looking forward to getting to know you.
If you have any questions, just drop us an email, happy to answer any queries you may have.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Find out more about department at: website department and about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 372,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. We're dedicated to quality and equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Job ID: 96751
Organisation: Power and Gas
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time