(FLC) Quality Control Engineer-(弗兰德传动)质量控制工程师
1. Support production to continuously improve quality and reduce non-conformity cost.
2. Ensure quality plan has been implemented in his responsible area properly.
3. Continuously strengthen personal competence and capability in his responsible area.
4. Handling non-conformity and implement related CAPA actions with production.
5. Monitoring quality status and give alert to production by SPC method.
6. Deploy quality control plan for new product and implement PFMEA.
7. Ensure measuring tools valid and regularly calibrated in his responsible area.
8. Ensure SIEMENS quality tools(e.g. Q-gate/Q-escalation) implemented in his responsible area.
9. Lead and support supervisor to deploy SPS/CIP project.
-Read drawings and specification in English. Fluent communication in English is desirable for the position.
-Skilled with computer tools, such as excel, word, PPT...
-Knowledge of geometrical inspection
-Knowledge of quality control tools, such as SPC, MSA...
-Knowledge of continual improvement on quality.
-Good communication with related department.
Job ID: 96753
Organisation: Process Industries and Drives
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time