Senior Software Engineer - Knowledge-Based Engineering
Location: Pune, India
Department: Power & Gas
Position: Full- time
Job Family: Research & Development
Looking for challenging and future-oriented role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
We bring power to the people
We create a future to live in with a broad spectrum of products and solutions for the environmentally-compatible and resource-saving generation of power
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- Hands on programming experience in technologies such as C#.net, WPF, WCF & SOA.
- Responsible for managing, developing, implementing and maintaining CAD/CAM/CAE centric design automation programs, applications and processes for various Dresser-Rand products.
- Support the KBE Group’s direction and vision regarding the development of new Knowledge Based Engineering applications.
- Work in a flexible, cross functional, team based, development environment that is comprised of both local D-R KBEs and 3rd party KBE consultants/contractors
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to formulate, and programmatically represent, complex mathematical models that capture engineering knowledge and rules.
- Knowledge of CAD/CAM/CAE applications will be beneficial.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.) in the stream of Computer Science or software engineering, or another related field is required.
- 6 to 10 years of experience
- Programming Experience
- Microsoft .Net (C#, ASP.Net/Web Services, etc.)
- User Interface Development using Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) & MVVM Design Pattern
- Service Oriented Application (SOA) development using Windows Communication Foundation (WCF)
- Database development and SQL experience (SQL Server, Oracle, etc.)
- Experience in application development using CAD centric APIs.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We are looking forward to getting to know you.
If you have any questions, just drop us an email, happy to answer any queries you may have.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Find out more about department at: website department and about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 372,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. We're dedicated to quality and equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Job ID: 96754
Organisation: Power and Gas
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time