Skill : Domain Testing
Joining Location : Gurgaon
• B.E/B. Tech in Instrumentation and Control / Electronics / Electrical Engineering.
• Candidate with 2-4 years of experience in Engineering, commissioning and testing of Power Plant Automation systems (DCS) or any other processing plants.
• Practical experience at project sites and engineering centers would be essential.
• Must have work on protocols area like OPC UA, IEC 60870,IEC 61850.
• The ‘Engineer - Verification / Validation’ is primarily responsible for software testing in product development.
• He / she shall verify and validate the DCS functions ensuring that control applications & configuration are healthy. This includes reviewing, testing and maintaining releases for control applications used by plants. It also includes performing bug analysis, bug testing.
• Strong control process Domain knowledge is expected with Distributed Control System (DCS, PLC, SCADA)
• Experience in Administrator tasks of DCS is preferred.
• Experience of features and functions in a control system.
• DCS Strong presentation and interpersonal skills required. Strong Analytical skills is desirable for customer‘s bug handling.
• Experience on Semantic family products. (Scalances network switches, firewall, S7 CPU, ADDFEM).