Siemens Corporate Technology (CT) is the central R&D department within the Siemens Group. Siemens CT's main mission is to secure the future technology base for Siemens and to develop breakthrough products of the Siemens Group. Siemens CT in Turkey is mainly focused on software development in the areas of industrial automation and digitalization products and solutions. We are looking for software engineers who are willing to shape the future with us.
What are my responsibilities?
• Software development activities in the industrial domain, including design, implementation, documentation and testing
• Contribution to solutions architectures, requirements elicitation and development processes improvement
• Producing high quality project deliverables within planned time and effort
• Conforming to Siemens processes, quality standards and guidelines
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• BSc., MSc. or PhD. in computer science or a related areas
• Proven 2+ years of experience in software development
• Strong programming skills in C++
• Strong knowledge in object oriented programming, analysis, and design
• Development experience in Linux environment
• Knowledge and experience in SCRUM, Agile processes
• Expertise in containerization and networking is a strong plus
• Experience in Scripting Languages; Python, Bash, Java Script is a plus
• Very good command of English (German is a plus)
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills
What else do I need to know?
• Military service should have completed or deferred at least 3 years for male candidates
• No restriction for travelling abroad
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to
potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to
receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic
illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers
and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity
and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities
within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you
ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00