TASS engineering services consultant
1. Engineering Services Consulting
• Execute simple tests and/or simulations on well-defined project tasks
• Post-process, analyze and perform quality checks on the test and/or simulation results
• Prepare internal and external reports for project manager and/or customer
2. Project Delivery
• Review all relevant project documents to understand the context of the project, gathering all necessary information with support of engagement managers, sales and technical experts
• Provide estimation of time frames, work package breakdown, capability definitions, budgets and resource estimates required to successfully implement simple projects
• Regularly provide accurate and timely information to project manager and/or customer, escalating problems and potential risks.
• Actively monitors costs in project finance management tool and maintains accurate forecasts of total planned costs according Engineering Services delivery guidelines
• Undertake any required quality reviews, regularly providing review on project status, risks and forecasts
• Generate the relevant level of project support documentation in line with Siemens or customer Project Management Methodology
• Support the review of project experiences, capturing and sharing lessons learnt as part of the project review and close activities
• Effectively comply with project change management rules for the project
• Actively maintains regular communication with customer
3. Mentoring, Practice Participation and Knowledge Sharing
• Attend the Engineering Services Community of Practice, contribute to contributing to social commentary and sharing experiences to support organizations knowledge sharing initiatives.
• Build an understanding of latest technical and industry trends.
• Keep up to date with Best Practices and methods within own area of specialism, and apply these in everyday role
• Support the organizational culture, values and reputation in company markets and with all staff, customers, suppliers, partners and regulatory/official bodies.
• Willing and able to travel to appropriate work locations, as required by SISW or specified by the customer pursuit/project.
• Willing and available to work the core hours required by SISW or specified by the customer project, respecting local country legislation and company policies.
• Record expenses in an accurate and timely manner
• Uphold the professional integrity of Siemens at all times
• Upholds and enforces Siemens compliance guidelines at all times
• Adhere to all Siemens Health and Safety policies
• Adhere to, and promote all core internal and customer processes relating to the effective undertaking of the role
• Ensure that all communication channels within the business are adhered to.
• Provide input, where appropriate to team meetings.
• Undertake any business administration in line with job activity
• Undertake any other duties required by the company.
● Bachelor’s or a Master’s degree in Mechatronics, Automotive, Mechanical/Industrial Engineering
● Minimum 3 years of experience in Automobile Industry
● Good understanding for SIL/MIL/HIL
● Knowledge for sensor and sensor fusion and data processing
● Proficient skill for PreScan
● Proficient skill for programming (Matlab/Simulink, C/C++, Python,...)
● Proficient English communications skills
Job ID: 96784
Organisation: Digital Factory
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time