Internship Strategic Controller 80-100 %
If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Division Building Technologies with its international headquarters in Zug, Switzerland, is a global market leader in the field of safe, energy-efficient and eco-friendly buildings and infrastructure. Together with around 30,000 employees worldwide, we are helping to create a better future. We offer a unique combination of business areas: as a technology partner, service provider, system integrator and product supplier, we offer solutions and services relating to personal safety, building security and automation, heating, ventilation and air-conditioning technology, as well as energy management. Visit siemens.ch/jobs for an insight into our organisation, our products and services, the challenges we face, our vacancies and the opportunities open to you to start, change or advance your career at our Building Technologies Division.
Your new responsibilities
- Supporting the BT SSP HQ management by providing timely information on performance development
- Supporting the strategic initiative monitoring process for BT Solution and Service Portfolio (BT SSP)
- Supporting and administering the platform for SSP strategic initiatives; ensuring technical functionality, data quality and user support
- Collaborating with regions and other division functions to secure relevant data (KPI) in highest quality and in a timely manner for the quarterly initiative review process
- Ad Hoc analysis and special projects are also an integral part of the position
Your skills and experience
- Current student or recent graduate in business administration or similar studies with focus on Controlling
- Extensive experience in using Microsoft Office tools (e.g. Excel, PowerPoint), SAP
- Knowledge of Business Information Systems such as Dash as well as new technologies such as QlikView
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills, backed by a structured and independent working style as well as strong communication skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in German and English
- Start as soon as possible, or as per agreement, for 6-12 months
Good reasons to work at Siemens
We offer a large number of national and international opportunities for development and a motivating, friendly working culture with good work-life balance thanks to flexible working models such as home-office and mobile working, generous holiday policies, paternity leave and sabbaticals, our women's network, a varied range of sports and a number of leisure clubs, as well as extensive benefits for junior and senior employees, mothers, fathers, single parents and those re-entering the workforce. Discover more reasons to join us at siemens.ch/employer.
Your new workplace
We look forward to receiving your full online application including CV, letter of motivation, references and certificates as well as an indication of your availability. If you have any questions about this position, please contact us quoting the Job ID at: firstname.lastname@example.org . Please note that we only accept applications via our job portal siemens.ch/jobs. Siemens is an equal opportunity employer. Diversity enriches our company and gives us a competitive advantage.
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.
Job ID: 96785
Organisation: Building Technologies
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Either