Head of Manufacturing (m/f/diverse) Engineered Drives
We develop networks that power and heat our cities intelligently. And support NASA in their explorations of outer space. For these and many other future projects, we need smart thinkers who bring skill, creativity, and dedication to the table. People like you! Experienced researchers who boldly broaden horizons, true specialists, and clever minds who like to get to the bottom of things. In short, help us tackle the most exciting challenges and put into practice what really matters. We’ll give you the opportunity to really make a difference. So what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
What part will you play?
- As Head of Manufacturing for our new area "Engineered Drives" (drive chassis units and drive cabinets), you are responsible for the plant management in Germany and the belonging plant network in China and USA
- In this role you push the global standardization of the production line and engineering; you are also responsible for the development and optimization of digital processes
- You are responsible for manufacturing on schedule
- engineering activities within the business, with regards to scope, quality and efficiency
- Furthermore you optimize operations to insure production efficiency and cost-effective management of resources
- You implement and maintain best practices in all business processes. Monitor and drive implementing measures for continuous improvement
- Technical university degree or comparable expert knowledge, ideally Mechatronics or Electrical Engineering focused on drives
- You have longterm working experiences in the manufacturing area; You have experience either in the management of a plant or a big production unit
- You have at least 5 years’ experience in leading managers within an international team
- You bring knowledge and experiences of manufacturing processes, working within an internatinoal Engineering setup
- Strong leadership, communication at all levels, integrative skills and the ability to manage a dynamic environment are what sets you apart
- We would like to get to know you, if you have the ability to collaborate with and influence stakeholders across organizations within an intercultural environment
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Saskia Sarmiento.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 96789
Organisation: Digital Factory
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time