Team Lead (m/f/diverse) for a global SAP Compliance, Quality & Authorizations Team
Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
We at Siemens Healthineers are committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind.
While we are investing in engineering excellence – leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don’t stop there. We’re also investing in our 48.000 people with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in the healthcare industry.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Team Lead (m/f/diverse) for a global SAP Compliance, Quality & Authorizations Team.
If you are ambitious and change makes you thrive, you will be responsible for leading a global, diverse team to meet the compliance and quality requirements of the SAP (ERP/BI) systems of Siemens Healthineers.
- As a global team leader, you will be responsible for the disciplinary and functional management of around 15-20 employees based in Erlangen, Marburg, the USA and India as well as students and consultants
- You will be in charge of the authorization concept for all Healthineers SAP systems (14 active ERP/BI systems and 10 non-active ERP/finance systems), including security roles, SoD, critical authorizations and user management
- You will develop and implement a global Healthineers SAP cybersecurity program to protect the applications against internal and external attacks
- You will coordinate and support all audit activities for the entire SAP team and all systems, including monitoring compliance with all relevant IT controls as well as Siemens' security and quality requirements
- You will identify vulnerabilities in the existing processes, architecture and tools, and will engage proactively in continuous improvements
- You will take care of planning and budget adherence within the different projects, recording any deviations promptly, communicating them transparently, and triggering any planning changes that may be required
- You will deal with any escalations that may become necessary within the projects or during collaboration with international teams across multiple business areas, communicating these to higher management as appropriate and assume the driving role commensurate with your experience
This position may suit you best, if you can offer team leadership experience in a complex environment combined with sound SAP knowledge.
- You have completed a university degree in informatics, information technology or business administration, and have many years of relevant professional experience with SAP or similar standard software as well as quality and compliance
- You also have several years of experience in people management. You are used to leading employees, supporting their development, and motivating them to give their best performance
- You have in-depth experience of project and supplier management
- You have a successful track record in initiating and/or implementing change processes, and have accumulated experience in the use of agile, lean and continuous improvement methods
- You know how to communicate at different hierarchical levels, give status reports, and present things transparently
- We operate in an international environment, working closely on projects with our colleagues in the USA, China and India. Your very good English language skills will empower you to collaborate effectively here. You also have a good command of the German language, which will enable you to build a network with your German-speaking colleagues
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, get in touch with us.
if you wish to find out more about the specific business before applying.
+49 (9131) / 17 – 1717
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Patrick Pietsch.
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens Healthineers.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 96816
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time