Lead C++ Developer
Are you passionate about growing your software skills? We are looking for an energetic and talented Lead C++ Developer to join our Mobility team in Pune.
Change the future with us.
- Design, develop, and maintain product functionalities
- Work closely with team members across Geographies to deliver the assigned work
- Suggest improvements to processes, approaches, and product
- Take ownership of sub-areas within the team and drive continuous improvement in those along with improving team’s knowledge
- Drive architectural level design discussions and work on improvements
- Lead a small team of developers technically and take responsibility of overall design and delivery from this team meeting quality standards
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- 8-10 years of experience in C++ with excellent understanding of OOPS concepts
- Understanding of the code versioning systems such as ClearCase and Git and static code analysis tools
- Implementation experience of design patterns and should possess excellent debugging skills
- Should we well-versed with Waterfall and Agile methodologies
- Thorough knowledge of the standard library, STL containers, algorithms, and data structures, and unit test framework with hands-on development experience
- Knowledge of the latest C++11 standard
- Good understanding of memory management in non-garbage collected environments
- Knowledge of network programing and socket programing
- Protocol: TCP and UDP
- OS: Windows and Linux
- Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is based in Pune, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
This role is based in Pune. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about department at: website department and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 96823
Organisation: Corporate Technology
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time