Installation Engineer 安装工程师
We at Siemens Healthineers™ are committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind. While we are invested in engineering excellence – leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don’t stop there. We’re also deeply invested in our 46.000 people with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in this industry. And as we strive to shape the future of healthcare, our overall success will depend on our ability to continuously reinvent ourselves.
What are my responsibilities?
1. Perform installations, reinstallations, of all products within his/her area of expertise and assisting with start-ups or other products under supervision
2. Communicating and accept all operative advices from the Customer Care Center.
Supporting the SERVOR Service process and ensure optimal performance in all process activities related to within his/her area of responsibility
3. Escalate technical incidents to Regional technical manager(RTM) and Customer Care Center(CCC) with timely feedback
Report any customer complaints with proper documentation to Customer Service Manager(CSM)
4. Ensure the proper use of tool & test equipment and report the usage on any related service report.
5. Comply to national and local regulations and safety standards, as well as technical and operational guidelines from Siemens Healthcare
6. Focus and maintain highest customer satisfaction, in particular within the framework of Siemens Healthcare, Customer Services
7. All responsibilities and jobs must be performed as cost-effectively as possible, taking profitability into account
8. Preventive maintenance(PM) support and manpower supporting for on site service
9. First onsite room checking and final checking for reinstallation project
What do I need to qualify for this job?
At least 2 years’ experience within medical installation
Basic command of English for international training & service and installation documentation IT and networking skills
Positive attitude, hard-working, self-motivated, able to work under high pressure
Willing to business trip
Job ID: 96850
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time