Strategic Maintenance Planning Engineer
Who we are?
Siemens is a global leader in the field of Engineering. We have numerous projects around the region in fields including Power Generation, Energy Management, Transportation and Oil & Gas.
What are my responsibilities?
- You will be integrated into a worldwide matrix organization that is reflecting the typical Operation and Maintenance Organization (electrical, mechanical, I&C, EHS, Reliability and Performance). In this organization you will be in the position of the Reliability Engineer.
- The thematic focus of your work is the development of Maintenance Strategies according to ISO55.000 Asset Management and the principles of Asser Performance Management.
- You will be implementing/supporting/consulting the Power Plant Operation and Maintenance teams with the implementation of the Strategy into their Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) or Asset Performance Management (APM) system.
- The root cause analysis of maintenance and operation events will be part of your assignment. Therefor you will be in constant contact with the responsible persons in the power plant. Target is a continuously improvement of the applied maintenance strategy.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical or Eelectrical Engineering
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in commissioning or maintenance of Power Plants
- Experience with Plant Management Software / Enterprise Asset Management Software (SAP EAM, webBFS, Maximo etc) – (Advantage)
- Experience with programming languages like C#, VB-Net – (Advantage)
- Experience in direct management (2-4 employees) – (Advantage)
- Experience in international organization / intercultural experience – (Advantage)
- Advanced English language skills is a must
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
Job ID: 96886
Organisation: Power Generation Services
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time