HR Administrator Italian Speaker (m/f)
HR Shared Services are a strategic partner for Siemens who provide internal services in Human Resources, supporting our internal customers and colleagues in a professional way that allows them to fully concentrate on their core activities. Our Hub in Lisbon provides services to several Siemens entities across 12 different countries in more than 15 different languages.
We are seeking to expand our italian speaking service delivery capabilities in HR.
What are my responsibilities?
Execution of tasks related to Human Resources Administration for Siemens Italy, such as:
- Data management related to employees (from onboarding to termination);
- Management of employee related organizational structure (cost center, org unit, manager);
- Administration of one-time / variable compensation;
- Travel & Expenses administration (end user support, audit of expense claims, payment, etc.);
- Learning, administration and course organization;
- Support to end users (e-mail/telephone).
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in Social Sciences or similar (preferable);
- Fluency in Italian (English is a plus), written and spoken – mandatory;
- Solid MS Office knowledge (Word, Excel and Outlook);
- SAP (HR module) knowledge will be a plus;
- Team Player, with strong customer focus, results & quality orientation;
- Reliable, organized, with autonomy and strong communication skills;
- Ability to work under pressure in a changing environment.
What else do I need to know?
In Siemens Portugal we offer the possibility to integrate a young, dynamic and very multicultural team and to grow within one of the most solid multinational companies operating in the market.
As a leading global engineering and technology services company, Siemens provides innovative solutions to help tackle the world’s major challenges in the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization. That’s why we are always looking for curious, open-minded people, people who dare to ask tough questions. Like every Siemens employee worldwide. Are you in?
Job ID: 96895
Organisation: Human Resources
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time