Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare? As Siemens Healthineers values those who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause, our company’s name is dedicated to our employees. It’s their pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the ever evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us unique as an employer.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join our team as Marketing Manager -Diagnostics (DX) in Siemens Healthineers Philippines.
Your mission and responsibilities:
- As Marketing Manager, you will manage sales and business development efforts for all Laboratory Diagnostic (LD) and Point of Care (POC) products
- You responsible for representing the specific product needs of customers with localized portfolio management within the ASEAN strategy frame
- You ensure readiness of internal sales, marketing and business partners by implementing training programs for target products
- You monitor DX market trends and challenges and ensure the introduction of forward thinking and innovative methodologies
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.healthcare.siemens.com/laboratory-diagnostics
Your qualifications and experiences:
- You hold a successfully completed bachelor’s Degree in Biomedical Science or equivalent
- You have at least 4 years of work experience in diagnostic healthcare industry with extensive knowledge in clinical and scientific affairs including workflow demands
Your personality and skills:
- You enjoy building trusted relationships and have strong interpersonal skills at all organizational levels
- You show a clear aspiration to be a trusted business advisor and sparring partner with exceptional communication skills
- Fluent English language is a MUST
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Your cultural fit:
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
Check our Career Site at www.healthcare.siemens.de/careers.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 96970
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time