IT Business Analyst, CS AP
Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare? As Siemens Healthineers values those who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause, our company’s name is dedicated to our employees. It’s their pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us unique as an employer.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join our global team as IT Business Analyst to manage and partner the business on regional IT demand of the Customer Services (CS) organization in the Asia-Pacific (AP) region.
Your mission and responsibilities:
- You will ensure the IT solutions meet the requirements from a "Fit for Purpose" and "Fit for Use" perspective.
- You will be partnering with business to capture business requirements through Business Process & Requirements Analysis
- Your scope will entail IT Demand Management, Project Management & Controlling, Resource Management, Escalation Management
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.healthcare.siemens.com/services/customer-services
Your qualifications and experiences:
- You possess a Bachelor’s in Computer Science / Information Systems
- You have 4 – 6 years IT experience
- You are experience in using the Advanced MS Office Suite. SAS experience will be an added advantage.
- You obtain a Project Management Professional (PMP) and/or ITIL v3 Foundation certification. This will be preferred but not mandatory.
Your personality and skills:
- You possess excellent communication and organizational skills
- You have an attitude of proactiveness and “can do” with the ability to multi- task and meet strict deadlines
- You are comfortable working both independently and within a team in a multi- cultural environment.
- You are open to travelling as this role will require some travelling
- English is the mandatory language required for the job. Second language, Mandarin will be an added advantage as to liaise with mandarin speaking associates
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Your cultural fit:
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 96979
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time