Sr. Engineer - Knowledge-Based Engineering
Location: Pune, India
Department: Power & Gas
Position: Full- time
Job Family: Research & Development
Looking for challenging and future-oriented role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
We bring power to the people
We create a future to live in with a broad spectrum of products and solutions for the environmentally-compatible and resource-saving generation of power
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- This is a hybrid position which is mix of MSP development experience in TURBO machinery using NX with programming aptitude/experience.
- Person responsible for developing template assemblies (Master Seed Parts) & C# classes for the NX-Parts.
- Should have good product understanding of Centrifugal/Geared Compressors.
- Should have good understanding of Object-Oriented Programming Concepts.
- Understand programming of C#.Net or any other object-oriented language.
- Worked in application development using NXOPEN APIs, NX Journaling. Should have knowledge of database concepts.
- Mechanical Designers experienced with CAD with an aptitude in logic based parametric manipulation of complex 2-D/3-D CAD geometry.
- Good product understanding of Centrifugal/Geared Compressors.
- Expert user of Siemen’s PLM software
- Work in a flexible, cross functional, team based, development environment.
- Ability to formulate, and programmatically represent, complex mathematical models that capture engineering knowledge and rules.
- Support the KBE Group’s direction and vision regarding the development of new Knowledge Based Engineering applications.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- Experience: 6 To 10 Years in Siemens NX CAD Application & NXOpen Programming.
- · Qualification: Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.)/Master of Engineering (M.E./MTech) in Mechanical Engineering
- Developing Template Assemblies (Master Seed Parts)
- Expression Based Parametric Solid Modeling & Drafting
- NX Product Template Studio
- Drawing Automation
- Interpart Modeling (WAVE)
- Basic UG/NX Expression Editor Programming
- NX Sketcher & Freeform solid modeling
- System Level Design (Layout) for Centrifugal/Geared Compressors
- Programming Experience:
- Microsoft .Net (C#, VB.Net, C++, ASP.Net/Web Services, etc.)
- UI Technologies: Block Styler, WPF
- NX Open.Net API
- UG NX Knowledge Fusion (KF) or other declarative KBE language
- Spreadsheet Programming, VBA
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We are looking forward to getting to know you.
If you have any questions, just drop us an email, happy to answer any queries you may have.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Find out more about department at: website department and about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 372,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. We're dedicated to quality and equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Job ID: 96991
Organisation: Power and Gas
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time