Junior Service Engineer on Digital Motion Control
Siemens is looking for Junior Service Engineer on Digital Motion Control who will be trained in a first phase for our Digital Factory Division located in Milano.
As a world leader in developing and
producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve
lives and further human achievements worldwide. Working with us, you get the perfect conditions to develop both personally and professionally.
Do you want to change the future every day?
Join the right position now and lay the foundation for your successful career in Siemens. The world is constantly changing and we’re always thinking about what’s next. You can help us build the technologies and innovations of tomorrow.
Your benefits – technical path:
You gain deep insights in challenging work activities within the Digital Factory Division:
- You are trained as Junior Service Engineer on Digitalization in General Motion Control, for the management of Field Service activities related to production machines
- You receive a daily knowledge in machine tools system, drives, CNC and motors
- You are in contact with the Head Quarter colleagues in Germany to define technical issue
- You receive a comprehensive and state-of-the-art training to develop your personal and professional Digital skills
- You successfully achieve your career steps
Your main responsibilities
- Interaction with the Project Manager, Colleagues and Customer’s needs, in order to collect the right information for the development actions to looking for solutions in Field Service activities.
- Develop and test Digital problem solving
- Establish and maintain internal and external reports
- Update the Manager on Activity Performance
- You are under 29 and you have a technical diploma or you are about to get a bachelor degree in Electrical, Electronic or Mechatronic engineering
- You have excellent command of Italian language as well as English;
- You have the aspiration to develop a technical path and grow;
- You have familiarity with electrical/electronic/mechanical/computer science base Knowledge;
- You have personally skills on new Digital technology.
- A flexible way of working: Smartworking;
- An environment where curiosity is highly appreciated and where we guarantee a continuous training;
- Professional and extraprofessional accident insurance;
- Health insurance that can be extended to your family;
- Meal totally paid by the company;
- Company Personal Car, Computer and Smartphone
What else do you have to know?
Siemens pays much attention to Diversity, thus welcoming applications which reflects this value, and guarantees equal opportunities.
We believe strongly in both taking
responsibility and being transparent with your data. For the new GDPR we manage
only online applications and we don’t accept CVs by mail.
Please submit the following documents with your application: Letter of motivation, curriculum vitae (CV). Only applications sent via the system and in English will be considered.
Are you ready to create a real impact?
Come on board and tackle the challenges of today and tomorrow together with us!
The world is constantly changing and we’re always thinking about what’s next. You can help us build the technologies and innovations of tomorrow. Our recruiting team is looking forward to getting to know you!
For further information or questions you
Via Vipiteno, 4 Milan
For further information about Siemens Italia please go to: www.siemens.it
Job ID: 97005
Organisation: Digital Factory
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time