Are you passionate about research and technology? How would like to be in a role which involves cutting edge work in Cybersecurity? Your idea or research will find a way into company practices. To make your presence count join our experts’ team in Siemens cyber security research group.
Here is your role. What part will you play?
· In your primary role , you will conduct research that will yield new insights, theories, analyses, data, algorithms and prototypes and help make Siemens software development cycle secure..
· You will build security prototypes by bringing concepts to initial implementations, including design, coding to testing. With this you will establish engineering standards and security best practices in product development.
· You will develop cybersecurity frameworks and showcase their impacts to the respective business groups, engineering team and stakeholders.
· You will find and resolve security weaknesses early on to minimize risks from the very beginning by collaborating with our data specialists and develop security intelligence that helps our business units to constantly improve their services.
· In addition to your role you will provide consulting on web, container and AWS application security to development, engineering and network operations teams by following the devsecops approach
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
· PhD/Masters/Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline from a reputed institute with grass-root experience of at least 10+ years of experience in IT Security developing prototypes, frameworks and adopting best practices in secure development lifecycle.
· Hands-on experience with IT security in the cloud environment as an architect, in development and/or operation, especially AWS and Microsoft Azure. Also strong experience in the security considerations around virtualization (Container) and cloud (AWS, Azure, etc…) and other cloud security controls
· Expert with vulnerability assessment tools such as Qualys, Burp Suite, MetaSploit or similar tools
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
We look forward to know you. If you have any questions, just give call to Amrita @ 8971135455.
Find out more about department at: website department and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 97007
Organisation: Corporate Technology
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time