Service Engineer on Machine Tools
Siemens is looking for a Service Engineer on machine tools, to be hired with a permanent contract, for its premises in Bologna. He/she will be responsible for the Field Service activities on the Field for the Italian Nord-Est market.
The Junior Service Engineer on machine tools has to manage the service products’ portfolio of the relative business segment through activities on the Field and the know of the installed base. He/she will be responsible for the Field Service activities on the Field and the new digital portfolio services related to the following factory automation products: CNC, PLC, motors and drives.
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide. Working with us, you get the perfect conditions to develop both personally and professionally.
What will you manage in the short term?
· Field Service Activities on machines tools or plants, with the aim of increasing services of assistance, maintenance, sale of spare parts packages and updates;
· Cooperate with the marketing and business teams, providing a wide view of current offers and opportunities;
· Deep technical knowledge on CNC, Drives and motors;
And what about the medium-long term?
· You will have the possibility of becoming the Commissioning of machine tools and increase Digitalization competences on Industry 4.0.
Who are we looking for?
A candidate with the following features:
· Passionate and prepared to manage issues related to technological innovation in Industry 4.0: IoT and Industrial Clouds;
· At least 2-3 years experience in technical services within industrial automation, with a products’ portfolio made of machine control and control devices, electric motors and drives;
· Bachelor's / Three Years Master's Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Mechatronics, Automation or equivalent Technical High School Diploma with proven experience in the field of machine tools;
· General knowledge of drive techniques, electric motors, motion control, PLC;
· Available to frequent business trips on national level, and sometimes also international;
· Good knowledge of English and Italian, both written and spoken;
· Strong orientation to reach the targets and to customer service, initiative, autonomy and propensity to work in team
What can we further offer?
· A flexible way of working: Smartworking;
· Activities’ organization guided by performance, where the achievement of objectives and the entrepreneurial spirit are rewarded;
· An environment where curiosity is highly appreciated and where we guarantee a continuous training;
· Flexible Welfare programs that can be extended to your family;
· Shareholding plans for the employee;
· Health insurance that can be extended to your family;
· Professional and extraprofessional accident insurance;
· Meal totally paid by the company;
· Company’ s car, Personal Computer and Smartphone.
What else do you have to know?
Siemens pays much attention to Diversity, thus welcoming applications which reflects this value, and guarantees equal opportunities.
We believe strongly in both taking responsibility and being
transparent with your data. For the new GDPR we manage only online applications
and we don’t accept CVs by mail.
Please submit the following documents with your application: Letter of motivation, curriculum vitae (CV). Only applications sent via the system and in English will be considered.
Are you ready to create a real impact?
Come on board and tackle the challenges of today and tomorrow together with us!
The world is constantly changing and we’re always thinking about what’s next. You can help us build the technologies and innovations of tomorrow. Our recruiting team is looking forward to getting to know you!
For further information or questions you can contact:
Via Vipiteno, 4 Milan
For further information about Siemens Italia please go to: www.siemens.it
Job ID: 97020
Organization: Digital Industries
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time