Intern - web developer
Job Title: Web Application Developer – Intern
Division: Power Generation Services
Who are we?
Siemens’ technology brings power and water to the UAE’s cities, pioneers digital infrastructure and industry and develops local talent through education and knowledge transfer. With a leading role in electrification, automation and digitalization, Siemens is building on more than 40 years in the UAE with innovative technology that supports sustainable economic growth and enhances the lives of citizens.
Where will you be working?
Siemens Power Generation Services is delivering the right service solutions for your gas turbine, steam turbine, generator or wind turbine to increase efficiency, reliability and availability throughout the entire lifecycle of your assets. From modernizations and upgrades, remote monitoring, lifetime extensions, and condition monitoring to logistical and turnkey service for onshore and offshore wind turbines, we partner with you to achieve optimal performance and maximize success.
· Develop web applications using frameworks such as; Ember.js, Angular.js, React
· Develop effective user interfaces for existing web and mobile applications.
· Assist in cross-browser and cross platform compatibility.
· Process unstructured data into a form suitable for analysis
· Implementation of data security and data privacy solutions
Shared tasks and responsibilities
· Work closely with peers to integrate digital solutions of existing processes
· Create ad-hoc reports using Tableau for senior management
· Meet with internal customers and stakeholders to understand business requirements and communicate results
Minimum qualifications for this role
· Current or recent university graduates in the fields of Computer Science or Information Technology.
· Working knowledge of RDBMS and programming languages.
· Must be fluent in English
Siemens places great value on equal employment opportunities. We look forward to receiving applications from differently abled people and thus support the initiative.
Job ID: 97042
Organization: Power Generation Services
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time