Siemens Building Technologies is recruiting for a Management Accountant to work in our Controlling team in Frimley to provide excellent analysis and reporting of business performance ensuring timely and accurate information to support management decision making.
What are my Responsibilities?
- Analysis - Prepare monthly, quarterly, annual as well as ad hoc analysis of the P&L, Balance Sheet and cash flow to support decision making in the business.
Reporting - Preparation of financial and other key business metrics at the highest quality in line with given timelines.
Forecast - Monthly, quarterly and annual forecasts are prepared capturing all future business developments.
Month-end process - a key player in the month-end process ensuring the month-end results are completed in a timely manner of the highest quality in line with accounting guidelines.
Ensure the financial data reported in Esprit and Dash (reporting tools) is accurate and consistent with SAP and reflect current reporting requirements of the depth structures, giving transparency to the financial reporting.
Financial Guidelines - Interpretation of financial guidelines, ensuring they are adapted and understood within the organisation.
Working Capital Management - review key balance sheet positions and work with key stakeholders throughout the business to ensure cash is optimised.
- RIC Officer - Act as Risk and Internal Control Officer ensuring that a robust control framework is maintained and kept up to date with business changes.
- Ensure data integrity and consistency of data across all SAP modules.
What do I need to qualify for this role?
- Qualified Accountant (CIMA / ACCA / ACA) or equivalent
- Ability to take on responsibility / ownership for processes and actively drive towards results
- Proven examples of working on own initiative
- Ability to work closely with all disciplines within the business and explain financial data to non finance professionals
- Advanced Knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Advanced working knowledge of SAP
Job ID: 97072
Organisation: Building Technologies
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time