- Review the Client’s Request for Quotation (RFQ) and Technical Specifications,
- Perform equipment selections including drivers and auxiliary systems, using different engineering tools,
- Fully configure and propose optimized solutions with tangible value proposition,
- Engage and negotiate with major sub-Suppliers to create mutually beneficial Client solutions,
- Coordinate and participate in client clarification meetings and discussions,
- Review and verify Vendor quotations,
- Coordinate the Cost Analysis and prepare Pricing,
- Complete the Risk Analysis Management process,
- Assist the Sales Manager in developing Technical and Commercial strategies for the successful implementation of the Order Capture Process on a project by project basis,
- Support the Sales Manager with project or product presentations
- Work with the different departments worldwide in order to identify and quantify risks, develop mitigating actions to those risks, prepare the technical/execution risk assessment form
- Conduct business affairs with the highest standards of ethics and integrity.
- Master Degree in engineering, including mechanical engineering/power engineering/process engineering or equal,
- Fluent English skills in speaking and writing,
- Experience or education related to design/specification/operation of rotating machinery is an advantage. We will also reflect on fresh University graduates!
- Knowledge of Russian, German or French is an advantage,
- Problem solving, creativity and critical thinking,
- Positive, robust, tolerant and cooperative personality,
- Being a team player with good communication skills,
- Availability and willingness to start a permanent job in Łódź,
- Domestic and international travel is required to support training, project presentations, bid clarification and project kick off meetings.
- Good opportunities for personal challenges and possibility to make a career in an international corporation,
- Interesting and stimulating work tasks in an inspiring, international technical environment,
- Highly qualified co-workers who share their knowledge and experience with you
- Pleasant work atmosphere and organizational culture based on trust, responsibility and respect;
- Wide selection of benefits available online (including, among others, Multisport card, cinema /theater/concert tickets, shopping vouchers etc.), private medical care packages, life insurance, holiday subsidy, lunch card, additional paid days-off.
Job ID: 97073
Organisation: Power and Gas
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time