Business Support Professional - Riyadh Office
What are my responsibilities?
- Ensure workplace IT solutions are used effectively.
- Minimize nonproductive time of users due to workplace or application malfunction (Including ISEC related requests). Accountability and responsibility for the Request Management process Accountability & responsibility for satisfactory resolution of all end user related queries, feedback, issues & complaints. Incident resolution monitoring and reporting from end user perspective and ensuring service provider adherence to agreed SLAs. Provide feedback to customers with reference to status of problem, and ensure all parties are kept up to date
- Ensure required access to business transactions and resources. Process and security compliance. Accountability and responsibility for Access Management process (as per FITS definition)
- Owns, manages and controls the standard change requests as pre-defined in the service agreement & work requests
- Verifies, orders and approves hardware and software (standard, non standard), where applicable
- Identify and submit functional improvements of current services to enhance end user experience based on user feedback and/or recurring complaints/incidents
- Provide end user related feedback to product responsible and develop improvements. Give proactive feedback and ensure regular interaction. Engage with the Service Owners & Provider to ensure that the feedback is acted upon.
- Actively consults users concerning optimal work place setup and utilization of assets and services (e.g. WEoF). Yearly planning of asset and service usage with unit head in conjunction with BN
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines.
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. People with disabilities will be preferred in case of equal qualification. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note: only complete application documents, including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively can be considered in the selection process.
Job ID: 97079
Organisation: Global Services
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time