EMEA Zone HQ Controller
Reporting into the EMEA FP&A manager, the EMEA HQ Controller will be required to control costs and recharges related to the EMEA Operational teams, and provide financial support and reporting to senior management with a view to helping achieve financial and headcount targets. This will involve ensuring accuracy of all figures booked with supporting variance analysis, generation of relevant metrics, KPIs and recommendations to support decision making and target achievement, along with ensuring EMEA wide accuracy of intercompany recharging.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Monthly forecasting for EMEA HQ cost centres ensuring accurate forecast and headcounts are updated in the relevant systems including submission of forecast packs and close estimate reports.
- Annual Planning process for EMEA HQ cost centres, including the development of cost recharge models
- Monthly intercompany recharges between country cost centres to HQ to collect all costs ready for recharge
- Monthly processing of all overhead and cost recharges from HQ to EMEA legal entities for relevant business sub-segments (PL, MOM, STS, Northstar) and support functions (Finance, CSO, Credit & Collections, SFDC charges)
- Monthly reporting for senior management and cost centre managers including variance and headcount analysis.
- Production and review of timesheet reports from PSA Openair for EMEA HQ services management.
- Cost control and review of postings, month end accruals, provisions Control budgets and cross charges for EMEA Events (eg CCSC, Sales Club, Converge, EPLS)
- Provide support on cost centre creation / structures / changes as required
- Create reporting metrics and KPI’s with a view to strengthening strategic planning and investment decisions around EMEA HQ organisation
- Support integration of acquired businesses
- Provide business partnering and financial support as required to operational managers
- Participate in meetings as EMEA HQ finance representative.
- Perform adhoc duties as required
- Direct reports – none
- Finance Business Partner to the EHQ Operational Team
- Works with EMEA HR regarding new hires / cost centre allocations
- Works closely with Finance teams across the EMEA region.
- Relevant accounting qualifications
- Knowledge of European Statutory, IFRS and/or US GAAP financial reporting requirements
- Management Accounting experience desirable
- Knowledge of cost controlling and transfer pricing, and ability to interpret large quantities of data
- High level of confidentiality
- SAP primary system knowledge
- Proficient in MS Office Applications, particularly Excel
- Working knowledge of Hyperion/Business Warehouse/Essbase reporting systems/tools desirable
- Be comfortable working in a complex role with competing requests and demanding deadlines in a pressurised environment
Siemens offers a comprehensive reward package, generous holiday allowance and pension. Through our flexible benefits scheme you can select benefits that best suit your lifestyle, including private healthcare.
Siemens PLM Software is a leading provider of solutions for the design, simulation and manufacture of products across many different industries. Formula 1 cars, skyscrapers, ships, space exploration vehicles, and many of the objects we see in our daily lives are being conceived and manufactured using our Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software. Headquartered in Plano, Texas, Siemens PLM Software works collaboratively with companies to deliver open solutions to help them make smarter decisions that result in better products.
Siemens Industry Software is an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate unlawfully on the grounds of age, disability, gender assignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation or trade union membership.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability as we will use this data to review your suitability for the role.
Job ID: 97086
Organisation: Digital Factory
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time