Senior Data Scientist (m/f/diverse) medical technology
Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
We at Siemens Healthineers are committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind.
While we are investing in engineering excellence – leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don’t stop there. We’re also investing in our 48.000 people with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in the healthcare industry.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Senior Data Scientist (m/f/diverse) medical technology.
If you are ambitious and change makes you thrive, be responsible for analyzing and enriching data by applying various kinds of advanced analytics methods, such as predictive modeling or machine learning, in order to extract and visualize relevant information for solving business-specific problems in medical technologies for Customer Services.
- You maintain a network with business experts and subject matter experts to understand business data analytics requirements and identify data analytics-driven opportunities
- You will conduct data exploration and identify relevant data sets and new relations in data
- You will conduct exploratory data analysis in high dimensions with different kinds of data, e. g. machine data, process related data, or textual data
- Furthermore, you will develop re-usable analytic models, configure and deploy algorithms, select optimal tools and define visualization methods/tools to display results
- You will validate, operationalize and maintain such models in a data analytics platform
- You will develop and test prototypes in an industrial environment, validate and communicate results to answer business questions
- You will determine and provide requirements for data management, quality and IT infrastructure
- Moreover, you will supervise junior data analytics experts and work placement students
This position may suit you best, if you are a passionate and experienced data scientist who enjoys answering business needs by data-driven services.
- You have completed a university degree (Masters or PhD degree) in mathematics, computer science, physics, electrical engineering or engineering sciences
- You possess at least several years of substantial of work experience in the domain of data discovery and data science tasks
- You have strong expertise in technologies, algorithms and methodologies in the areas of Data Analytics, Data Mining, Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing
- You are an expert in big data analytics and analytics with structured and unstructured data. Furthermore, you have a solid understanding of ETL and Visualization technologies and tools. Experience in Azure big data technologies is beneficial
- You show comprehensive experience in usage and extension of analytical tools and systems, e. g. SAS, R, Python, Spark, Teradata, or similar data analytics workbenches
- With your ability to apply analytical rigor and statistical methods you help to improve products and understand the behavior of customers
- You have solid experience and/ or certifications in process and quality improvement frameworks such as Six Sigma or similar
- With your strong presentation and communication skills you are able to present technical and business-relevant insights at different levels of the organisation
- You will be working in an international environment and therefore fluent English skills are required; good German skills are highly desired
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, get in touch with us.
if you wish to find out more about the specific business before applying.
+49 (9131) / 17 – 1717
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Petra Lehmann.
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens Healthineers.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 97123
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time