Learning & Development Intern - 13 month FTC
Learning & Development Intern 13 month FTC – 5 opportunities available.
We are looking for ambitious and talented students to provide support for the Learning and Development organisations in order to effectively deliver learning activities to meet key business requirements. While working under supervision of experienced mentors, you will have a great opportunity to contribute to the delivery of Global learning & development initiatives originating from agreed learning & development priorities and strategy.
Intern role one - Training Co-ordination
Intern role two - Learning Evaluation, Reporting and Analytics
Intern role three - Courseware Production and Marketing
Intern role four - Project Co-ordination
Intern role five - Competency and Curricula Co-ordination
Learning & Development Contribution
- Work with a senior team member, responsible for carrying out specific role within our business processes e.g. courseware development, training co-ordination, reporting and analytics, competency assessment and management, content curation and marketing or project co-ordination.
- Organise and prioritise workload to complete specific tasks to required time - frame and quality standards using defined work practices
- Use own initiative to overcome issues and challenges in order to complete tasks
- Liaise with other L&D team members, and stakeholders in other areas of the business to produce task output
- Present at regular L&D Team Meetings face to face and virtually
- Support major conferences or learning events, where relevant (this may require international travel)
- Produce L&D reports and updates on work to required cadence for use by L&D and stakeholder groups
- Produce relevant materials and onboard the incoming intern to be able to take over the role effectively.
- Attend additional, relevant internal training courses to be able to execute the role effectively, or that are appropriate to graduate level and are not covered in the intern program.
- Complete one short and one long business project linked to key initiatives for continual improvement within the L&D organisation.
- Exposure to areas of the business beyond L&D via work exposure and formal overview webinars.
- Access to full Learning Management System with over 10,000 e-learning and other learning assets for self-driven learning.
- Experience of how a major global organisation approaches business operations and takes products to market.
- Global Learning & Development Team
- In conjunction with other global L&D team members, contribute to the definition of the L&D global plans
- Attend and report in Global L&D meetings (some of which will require international travel)
- Contribute to the development of L&D provision, standards and processes.
- Help to promote adoption of global projects and initiatives.
- Support the organisational culture, values and reputation in company markets and with all staff, customers, suppliers, partners and regulatory/official bodies.
- Willing and able to travel to appropriate work locations, as required by SISW or specified by the customer pursuit/project.
- Willing and available to work the core hours required by SISW or specified by the customer project, respecting local country legislation and company policies.
- Record expenses in an accurate and timely manner.
- Uphold the professional integrity of Siemens at all times.
- Upholds and enforces Siemens compliance guidelines at all times.
- Adhere to all Siemens Health and Safety policies.
- Adhere to, and promote all core internal and customer processes relating to the effective undertaking of the role.
- Ensure that all communication channels within the business are adhered to.
- Provide input, where appropriate to team meetings.
- Undertake any business administration in line with job activity
- Undertake any other duties required by the company.
Siemens PLM Software is a leading provider of solutions for the design, simulation and manufacture of products across many different industries. Formula 1 cars, skyscrapers, ships, space exploration vehicles, and many of the objects we see in our daily lives are being conceived and manufactured using our Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software.
Headquartered in Plano, Texas, Siemens PLM Software works collaboratively with companies to deliver open solutions to help them make smarter decisions that result in better products.
Siemens offers a comprehensive reward package, generous holiday allowance and pension. Through our flexible benefits scheme you can select benefits that best suit your lifestyle, including private healthcare.
Job ID: 97125
Organisation: Digital Factory
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Full-time