L&D Learning Programmes Manager
Global Learning & Development are the internal team responsible for scoping, sourcing, designing and delivering enablement required to drive Sales, PreSales and Professional Services productivity and customer readiness for Siemens PLM Global Sales, Marketing and Services (GSM&S). We are a dedicated team of learning professionals who provide a comprehensive service from learning needs to adoption within a fast paced and challenging stakeholder environment.
This role will be responsible for developing complex large-scale blended learning programs to meet the learning and career development requirements of the global Professional Services organisation. Provide governance, oversight and quality control for deployed programs. Actively monitor and calculate impact of programs at various levels of evaluation, including return on investment and return on expectation.
Location; 2-3 days hot desk in either Frimley, Surrey or Solihull, West Midlands, 2-3 days from home – so must have good internet and be commutable from one of these offices.
Travel; Mainly in country, but up to 25% international travel a year for stakeholder and L&D team meetings.
- Extensive experience of designing and delivering best in practice blended learning programs
- Deep professional knowledge of Adult Learning
- Deep professional knowledge of full learning program design using multiple delivery methods, in an asynchronous consumption environment
- Experience of utilising and enabling informal learning methods to support adoption and embed skills transfer such as mentoring, scenario based learning, ongoing task and recap activities
- Experience of delivering learning programs through Learning Management Systems to global audiences
- Experience of working in a large, complex business
- Experience of building learning solution for technical professionals
- High Organisation skills
- High level of team work
- Good Communication skills
- Assertive and confident to speak out
- High decision making and problem solving skills
- Collaboration and Influencing skills
- Consulting Skills
- Good conflict resolution and Negotiation Skills
- Time Management & Prioritisation
- Must have CIPD level 3 in L&D or equivalent
Siemens offers a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme, generous holiday allowance and pension. Through our flexible benefits scheme you can select benefits that best suit your lifestyle, including private healthcare.
Siemens PLM Software is a leading provider of solutions for the design, simulation and manufacture of products across many different industries. Formula 1 cars, skyscrapers, ships, space exploration vehicles, and many of the objects we see in our daily lives are being conceived and manufactured using our Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software. Headquartered in Plano, Texas, Siemens PLM Software works collaboratively with companies to deliver open solutions to help them make smarter decisions that result in better products.
Siemens Industry Software is an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate unlawfully on the grounds of age, disability, gender assignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation or trade union membership.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability as we will use this data to review your suitability for the role.
Job ID: 97128
Organisation: Digital Factory
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time