Dresser-Rand, A Siemens Business is one of the largest global suppliers of custom-engineered rotating equipment solutions for long-life, critical applications in the oil, gas, chemical, petrochemical, process, power, military, and other industries worldwide.
Kongsberg Norway is home to Dresser-Rand worldwide center of excellence for gas turbines and mechanical driven gas turbine packages. With a gas turbine power range from 1 to 55 MW Dresser-Rand AS supports the oil and gas industry on offshore and land based installations around the world.
The Head of Project Management is over all responsible for all Project Management activities in Kongsberg Services, including leading the Project Execution team and supervise the management of all Kongsberg Services Projects.
Position Responsibilities and Duties:
• Manage and lead the employees within own department to secure that both individual and department objectives and targets are met and aligned with the overall division’s and Company’s.
• Actively supervise and monitor projects to ensure achievement of company objectives for volume, profit and quality as well as Customer satisfaction.
• Assure that EHS goals and activities are followed and carried out according to current plans, laws, regulations, agreements and instructions.
• Ensure that all employees are fully trained and have competence to perform the work tasks with high quality and effectively tools, systems and processes.
• Ensure that all PM tools applicable for Kongsberg Services is maintained to support a lean project execution process and fulfills Company requirements.
• Secure that the departments KPI’s are well defined and aligned with overall targets, follow-up performance, and make corrective and preventive measures when needed.
• Be a role model for the organization, maintain ethical behavior and secure compliance to laws and internal procedures and guidelines.
• Develop and maintain work processes, instructions and tools as required.
• Provide resource planning for own department as well as giving input to tender process.
• Manage the provision of services and support to Service Contract Customers to ensure maximum availability of the equipment to meet contractual obligations.
• Implement and drive regular performance review meetings to review all ongoing projects.
• University Degree/ Higher technical education within engineering or business.
• Minimum 7 years of relevant experience and good knowledge of project management practices, tools and methodology.
• Excellent commercial acumen and proven management results.
• Experience in managing multi-disciplined contract management teams of both direct and indirect reports.
• Experience and knowledge of onshore and offshore EHS practices and requirements.
• Customer focused with excellent communication and negotiation skills.
• High degree of complex problem solving, and analytical skills.
• Proactive and resourceful.
• Well-structured and result-oriented.
• Good skills in Norwegian and English, both written and verbal.
The position reports operationally to the Head of Kongsberg Services and is part of the Management Team.
Questions related to this position can be addressed to Magne Flågan +47 91313344