Senior Application Engineer
Siemens is looking for a Senior Application Engineer to be hired with a permanent contract for the Bologna area. He/she will be responsible for the technical support on Motion Control in the Automation Industry field.
The new colleague will take care of supporting customers during the various phases of development of the application, especially: training of our products, parameterization, testing and commissioning.
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide. Working with us, you get the perfect conditions to develop both personally and professionally.
What will you manage in the short term?
- Technical support, development and software testing solutions based on requirements and architectural /design of Motion Control Devices;
- Technical presentation and training of our products;
- Understand customers' applications in order to convert the application's needs into Motion Control specification;
- Strong Collaboration with sales force to obtain best technical solutions on Motion Control.
- After Sales Technical Support
And what about the medium-long term?
- You can approach various businesses of Motion Control Applications such as Packaging, Handling, Converting;
- You can expand your application expertise by approaching complex automation systems;
- You can expand your expertise by a New Digitalization concept to approaching software design and development.
Who are we looking for?
A candidate with the following features:
- At least 3-5 years in the design, development and installation of automatic machines with preference in the Converting and Packaging sectors;
- Good knowledge of Technique of Motion Control, PLC and High Level languages (ST, C, C#);
- Graduate Degree, Bachelor's Three Years or equivalent Technical Diploma in Automation Engineering or Mechatronics;
- Available to frequent business trips on national level, and sometimes also international;
- Italian Mother Tongue and good knowledge of English written and spoken;
- Excellent communication and relational skills, enthusiasm and passion;
- Strong orientation to reach the targets and to customer service , initiative, autonomy and team work orientation
What can we further offer?
- A flexible way of working: Smartworking;
- Activities’ organization guided by performance, where the achievement of objectives and the entrepreneurial spirit are rewarded;
- An environment where curiosity is highly appreciated and where we guarantee a continuous l training;
- Flexible Welfare programs that can be extended to your family;
- Shareholding plans for the employee;
- Health insurance that can be extended to your family;
- Professional and extraprofessional accident insurance;
- Meal totally paid by the company;
- Company car, Personal Computer and Smartphone.
What else do you have to know?
Siemens pays much attention to Diversity, thus welcoming applications which reflects this value, and guarantees equal opportunities.
We believe strongly in both taking responsibility and
being transparent with your data. For the new GDPR we manage only online
applications and we don’t accept CVs by mail.
Please submit the following documents with your application: Letter of motivation, curriculum vitae (CV). Only applications sent via the system and in English will be considered.
Are you ready to create a real impact?
Come on board and tackle the challenges of today and tomorrow together with us!
The world is constantly changing and we’re always thinking about what’s next. You can help us build the technologies and innovations of tomorrow. Our recruiting team is looking forward to getting to know you!
For further information or questions you can contact:
Via Vipiteno, 4 Milan
For further information about Siemens Italia please go to: www.siemens.it
Job ID: 97168
Organization: Digital Industries
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time