Expert Sales Syngo
Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare? As Siemens Healthineers values those who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause, our company’s name is dedicated to our employees. It’s their pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the ever evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us unique as an employer.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sounds interesting?
Then come in and join our global team as Expert Sales Syngo to drive our software sales business all over Switzerland and to contribute to our digital strategy.
Your mission and responsibilities:
- As one of your main missions you will work on building up and maintaining long term customer relations together with the Account Management team.
- This includes the provision of product and customer presentations all over Switzerland.
- You will prepare offerings and tender responses.
- You contribute to the whole sales process including clinical demonstrations and negotiations.
- You develop and manage our national reference sites.
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.healthcare.siemens.ch/medical-imaging-it/syngo-via/
Your qualifications and experiences:
- As the ideal candidate you have built up your career as IT specialist or radiographer.
- You gained relevant experience for this role in the healthcare environment or a related medical field.
- You have basic knowledge or at least strong affinity for software and IT.
- Ideally you gained experience in sales or field application (provision of demos/ trainings to customers).
- For this country wide role, you need to be fluent in German and English; knowledge in French would be a plus.
Your personality and skills:
- You are highly motivated to work in a team.
- You have a high adaptiveness in your communication styles for the communication on different levels and with different stakeholders.
- Your presentation skills are state of the art.
- In order to reach out to our clients throughout Switzerland, a high willingness to travel is a must.
- Your excellent organizational skills facilitate your work life.
- You are a solution oriented personality.
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Your cultural fit:
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
Check our Career Site at www.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
We look forward to receiving your full online application including CV, letter of motivation, references and certificates as well as an indication of your availability. If you have any questions about this position, please contact us: Daniela Antoni, phone +41 79 547 94 34.
Please note that we only accept applications via our job portal: https://www.healthcare.siemens.ch/about.
To all recruitment agencies:
Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 97173
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Either