Senior Associate Credit Risk
Sr. Credit Analyst
Our team of Analysts and Deal Managers in Mumbai is responsible for credit underwriting and portfolio management activities for deals originated in Siemens Financial Services, Inc’s IHF - CLE (Industry & Healthcare Finance – Corporate Lending) Business Vertical. This business vertical of Siemens Bank (SBA) as well after SFS, Inc. among other things focuses on lending to private equity or corporate backed finance deals across sectors and industries, with special focus on providing creative financing solutions for the Healthcare sector across the world.
Change the future with us.
- You will assist in underwriting activities with deal manager and / or deal originator and also you are responsible to timely and accurate risk assessment and monitoring of IHF transactions.
- You will support originator and deal Managers in the underwriting activities and ensure that all assignments (eg. Credit Report, Financial Models and Trend Cards) completes within the established timeframe and are dedicated in providing credit recommendations.
- You will own the underwriting process by coordinating the work of internal contributors in the transaction team (e.g. Rating, Legal, Tax Compliance, Asset Management, Operations).
- You will lead a portfolio suite of existing companies, regularly analyzing the portfolio performance and undertake detailed portfolio analysis (individual company level) to assess current financial results against budget and forecast
- You will Identify potential issues within the portfolio and liaise with the Originator / Deal Managers accordingly
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- You have degree in MBA Finance/Engineering/CAs with minimum 5 years of experience in international transactions credit / risk management, deep experience (including legal documentation) of corporate / PE backed transactions.
- You bring working experience in Investment Bank, Credit Rating agencies.
- You have a very deep understanding of the corporate financial statements (Income Statement, Cash Flow Statement and Balance Sheet) and ability to analyze financial results. Excellent communication skill is a requirement since you will be part of a global team.
- You have strong interpersonal skills and eagerness to be an outstanding teammate at all levels.
- You will work in 11:30 am – 9:00 pm shift.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Mumbai ( Worli / Airoli) . But you’ll also get to visit other locations in India and globe, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 97227
Organisation: Financial Services
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time