Manufacturing Engineer / CNC Programmer
Manufacturing Engineer\CNC Programmer
Location: Vadodara India
Department: Power and Gas
Position: Full- time
Job Family: Manufacturing
Looking for challenging and future-oriented role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Achieving outcomes that matter
We identify areas of growth. Thanks to our extensive service network around the world, we can offer a wide range of support services for the oil and gas industry.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
* Analyzes product specifications, and clarifies product requirements and manufacturing aspects with accountable R&D, Engineering and/or Product Management.
* Develops and calculates product modifications needed to increase efficiency of production, and contributes to re-engineering.
* Provides detailed information on product specifications and on pieces and parts needed for product completion.
* Should have in depth knowledge of Machining process and CNC programming Preferable Siemens Controller.
* Plans equipment layout, tools and IT programs needed, and designs or contributes to design the manufacturing workflow. Cooperates in these aspects with other respective Engineers.
* Analyzes manufacturing sequences. May recommend product changes and implements production amendments.
* Conducts improvements projects on unit level, and liaises with other engineering functions, external vendors or service providers.
* Ensures appropriate process and product documentation.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- BE Mechanical or Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- 8- 10 years related work experience in Manufacturing industry.
- Have the good exposure for software-based CNC Programming, Preferably NX CAM
- Have the ability to identify the gaps in different stage of manufacturing.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We are looking forward to getting to know you.
If you have any questions, just drop us an email, happy to answer any queries you may have.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Find out more about department at: website department and about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 372,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. We're dedicated to quality and equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Job ID: 97246
Organisation: Power and Gas
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time