Product/ Business Manager, Ultrasound
Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare? As Siemens Healthineers values those who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause, our company’s name is dedicated to our employees. It’s their pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the ever evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us unique as an employer.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join our global team as Product/ Business Manager, Ultrasound (US) to be responsible for Ultrasound products and achieving the business targets in Philippines.
Your mission and responsibilities:
- You are responsible for execution of Ultrasound (US) short & long-term marketing plans developed in alignment with the overall country and business area US specific targets
- You will ensure achievement of overall US targets (New order & revenue) for Siemens Healthineers Philippines
- You will collaborate with Direct & Indirect sales channels to identify marketing support strategies that may lead to sales opportunities to drive revenue
- You will support development of sales team marketing materials and collaterals for customer distribution
- You will be responsible for US marketing coordination for conventions, workshops, symposiums, product launchings
- You will be responsible for US customer product presentations & discussions in coordination with sales team
- You will coordinate product training program for internal & external stakeholders (Direct and Indirect channels) from education US team
- You will providing the overall market profile (internal & external) of US business to support strategic and financial planning
- You will be responsible for providing updated competition matrix/ profile for sales support purposes
- You will be responsible for bidding process (bid specs creation, documentation / certificates, PhilGEPS maintenance, won/ loss tracking
- You will be responsible for maintaining share transparency for ultrasound business
- You will be responsible for management of ultrasound government tender (tracking, documentation, etc.)
- You will establish and execute a target-oriented customer relationship for gaining sustainable customer relations in business fields of US
- You will develop Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs) and reference institutions/ sites
- You will be involved with education team regarding educational campaign for identified sales opportunities
- You will maintain the installed base (customer loyalty programs) and create strategy for replacement market for both Siemens Healthineers and competitors
- You will be responsible for development of education sites for US customers in cooperation with US education team
- You will report to the Country Business Line Lead
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at
Your qualifications and experiences:
- You hold a successfully completed Degree in Business Administration, Biomedical Engineering, Engineering or any related medical allied fields
- You possess product and market knowledge of Ultrasound systems sold in Philippines
- You have at least 3 years of experience in sales and marketing of Ultrasound products or Medical Imaging related products. Prior product management experience will be preferred
Your personality and skills:
- You are a team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- You possess good presentation skills
- You have a can-do attitude
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Your cultural fit:
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 97249
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time