Team Leader - 12 months FTC
Team Leader - Business Processing Team - 12 months FTC
We are Siemens Financial Services (SFS), providing tailored financial solutions to drive business models of the future. The Business Processing Team is right at the heart of our business at Stoke Poges. Our mission is “To deliver an accurate, efficient and friendly pay out service whilst maintaining full compliance with all relevant law, legislation and rules.”
The team is responsible for forming and improving relationships with our business partners and working with departments across the business including risk, sales, operational finance, asset management, customer services and operational support, in order to ensure our pay outs are accurate and we deliver a best in class service to our customers. We are also involved in a number of initiatives to improve how we work, such as our mission to “go paperless”.
As Team Leader, you will be responsible for managing 8 Operations Executives. Your role is to focus on leading and driving your team to be the best - developing your staff to their full potential, working with the Vendor Team Leader and other Operations Team Leaders to find common efficiencies, encourage new and innovative ways of working, whilst maintaining focus on core activities, reporting and making the team a happy and productive place to work.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will have a significant impact in driving process and cost efficiency, as well as having full responsibility for one of the key customer service deliverables - fast and accurate payment- contributing to the commercial success of the organisation.
Role and Responsibilities:
- To provide leadership in the delivery of operational excellence in the UK new business processing team.
- A full people development plan for the New Business team including development, succession and remuneration to facilitate the ongoing development of the human resource in the function
- Provide data and commentary on all New Business Processing KPI's to the Operations Manager in a timely manner to support the monthly operational review, and Exec Team meetings.
- To support the business and customer service excellence agenda including Customer First initiatives
- Deliver key harmonised processes to targeted efficiency, budget and customer satisfaction targets.
- To plan, control and drive to a conclusion a harmonised process and systems delivery environment to facilitate low cost scalable growth with an embedded programme of continuous improvement in the UK New Business team including moving to an increasingly paperless office and greater automation.
- Ensure that Operations has a culture that puts considering and effectively serving the customer (captive and 3rd party) at the centre of all activity.
The Team Leader (You):
As the Team Leader your core focus and skills include effectively managing a team and delivering results, as well as change management and continuous improvement. You will have:
- Experience of line management and people development is essential for this role.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, to be used across multiple countries and cultures and all levels of management.
- Knowledge of asset finance products highly advantageous.
- Demonstrating high levels of commitment and drive to deliver against agreed objectives.
- Blue chip experience in a customer facing role, preferably in a financial services environment.
- A deep understanding of relationship management and change management.
- Experienced in managing and participating in operational projects and mobilising resource in order to ensure delivery.
- You will be required to influence and demonstrate credibility while interacting with all functions but particularly with the numerous sales channels.
Siemens recognise that building a diverse workforce is critical to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements and workplace adjustments with all our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.
Job ID: 97273
Organisation: Financial Services
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time