Sales Engineer-BMS & Security Systems ( For Saudi National Only)
What are my responsibilities?
- Sells with minimal supervision, the BMS offerings persuasively, persistently and confidently to building owners to reach optimal profit levels. Focuses on improving the existing building to allow the building owner to achieve business objectives. Manages multiple, ongoing projects.
- Builds partnering relationships with the owner or owner representatives responsible for the decision-making process to drive the service sales of BMS offerings. Understands the customer's business and speak their language. Demonstrates technical expertise to develop credibility, loyalty, trust and commitment.
- Seeks out, targets and initiates contact with multiple prospective customers. Develops network of contacts. Understands and leverages the sales process checkpoints as well as demonstrates evidence of gaining small trial closes SBT.
- Influence the project descriptions and specifications for required standards to fulfill the technical requirements by visiting consultants and end customers and making presentations.
- Addresses customer's operational and environmental objectives, needs and requirements. Recommends solutions and links customer objectives to total value solution and competitive advantage. Differentiates SBT services and products from competitors based on business benefits.
What do I need to qualify for the role ?
- At least 5 years of experience in BMS and security systems sales
- Bachelors/Masters in Engineering
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Job ID: 97306
Organisation: Building Technologies
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time