MindSphere Innovation Network intern
- MindSphere Applications engineer
- MindSphere Innovation Network programme management
- Identification, scoping and implementation of projects developing new MindSphere Applications. Depending on the strengths of the candidate, this will vary across the technical (algorithm and software development, implementation) and non-technical content(project management, customer engagement and support)
- Support development and delivery of a programme that engages stakeholders in the activity of the new unit. This will include planning and running engagement events and working in partnership with Siemens communications, marketing and recruitment functions as well as technical colleagues. A close working relationship will also be essential with a range of University stakeholders.
- Use project management best practices to support development of new applications and delivery of the engagement programme.
- This role reports to Siemens UK Head of Open Innovation.
- You must be studying towards a computer science, mathematics or engineering degree, aiming for a 2:2 or above.
- Proficiency in one software language (Java, Node.JS or Python an advantage)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational and time management and with an understanding of project management best practices
- Experience organizing events of some kind would be an advantage.
- Some UK travel will be required to Siemens and customer sites and factories across the UK for project meetings and workshops.
Job ID: 97307
Organisation: Corporate Technology
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time