EMEA Portfolio Development Executive - Tecnomatix
EMEA Portfolio Development Executive – Tecnomatix
Portfolio Development is a key part of our corporate go-to-market strategy and a new position is now available for an EMEA Tecnomatix Portfolio Development Executive. This business line is a cornerstone of the PL strategy, a key focus of Siemens, and has seen a growing resurgence with initiatives like Industry 4.0 in recent years. In EMEA we aim to capitalise on this opportunity by growing faster than our competitors and taking market share.
As a Portfolio Development Executive you would be expected to have deep manufacturing knowledge, understand the competitive landscape and have a view on the market potential. You would lead business development and go-to-market strategies and support sales pursuits in our direct accounts whilst advise and support the growth of our indirect channel.
The successful candidate will become an EMEA business manager for this element of the Siemens portfolio, and will be measured and compensated on the success of the portfolio. You will drive pipeline and revenue of the Tecnomatix portfolio through definition and execution of target markets and go to market strategy, leveraging campaigns and initiatives to maximise success and meet the annual business plan:
- Advocate and drive the development of the portfolio through the identification of a clear target market and go to market strategy, and the execution of campaign and initiative centered strategies to leverage and maximise software opportunities.
- Identify and track relevant industry trends and produce growth forecasts
- Analyse competitor offerings and coverage to establish clear competitive differentiation for the portfolio within different markets.
- Identify key opportunities for the Zone, defining the industry, geography and target accounts
- Work with Sales Account Managers and Sales Executives to build strategic plans for identified customers and opportunities in the target market to deliver the go to market strategy
- Act as trusted advisor to Sales, Business Development, and PreSales teams by providing direct engagement with customer, as part of the sales pursuit team, for key must win accounts
- Establish clear market positions for the portfolio, understanding what problems we are solving and the business value delivered to customers in order to build a compelling sales message
- In collaboration with Global L&D, design and deliver appropriate targeted enablement activities to direct and indirect teams
- Ensure that the Global roadmap of campaigns/initiatives/services are widely understood and supported as they relate to this portfolio domain.
- Act as Sales Zone Interest Group lead to support the transfer of knowledge
- Help Alliance and Channel Management to target and enable partners to support incremental portfolio growth opportunities
- Mentor the direct / indirect field sales and presales teams on demand generation and pursuit.
- Establish and track measurable goals for monitoring portfolio growth
- Provide feedback to campaign and initiative owners as appropriate on content / lessons learnt.
- Support Customer and Analyst marketing events across the Zone
- Degree or equivalent professional qualification in engineering, manufacturing or similar discipline required; MBA or similar Business Qualification desirable
- Experience in a customer-facing sales, business development or pre-sales organisation
- Able to understand, articulate, position and present the value of Manufacturing solutions in the context of an Industry, and client business
- Knowledgeable of Siemens PLM Manufacturing portfolio, and the competitive landscape
- An good communicator with sales knowledge, business development experience and excellent presentation skills
- Proactive and energetic with a high degree of self-motivation to develop and grow this Portfolio area
- Able to travel to EMEA countries and communicate effectively with multiple nationalities and cultures
- Able to work in a EMEA role in collaboration with country teams, in a consultative and directive mode of working
- Strong communication skills, fluency in English and local language.
Job ID: 97349
Organization: Digital Factory
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time