Head of Analyst Relations - Digital Industries (m/f)
Org-Code: DI ST AR
Job Grade: Senior Management
Location: Nürnberg or USA (various locations)
If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Digital Industries (DI) offers a comprehensive portfolio of seamlessly integrated hardware, software and technology-based services in order to support manufacturing companies worldwide in enhancing the flexibility and efficiency of their manufacturing processes and reducing the time to market their products.
As a Senior Manager in our Digital Industries (DI) organization, you will build and lead a new, global Industrial Analyst Relations Team. Reporting to the Strategy Head of DI, you will play a central role in positioning DI and its product portfolio in the market. Your mission will be to build and maintain professional relationship management with the major Industrial Analysts in order to support DI‘s growth path and cement our company as a technology leader in the industry.
- Build and maintain close relationships with the key industrial analysts world-wide
- Own the governance for all industrial analyst relations through collaboration with the Siemens Corporate Analyst Relations Specialist
- Work in close collaboration with respective experts in the DI Business Units
- Lead the organization and execution of analyst facing events – meetings, briefings, events and press activities (both on the DI and analyst side)
- Ensure consistent messaging towards the tech analysis in terms of: company strategy, story-line – especially including our MindSphere platform
- Facilitate research activities with analysts – white papers and market studies
- Hire, develop and coach an international team (3-4 FTE) of industrial analyst relations specialists
- Credentials include: Bachelor, Master or PhD in Business Engineering, Electrical Engineering, IT
- 15+ years professional experience, including 7+ years collaborating with tech/industrial analysts
- Experience in- and strong knowledge of- the software and/or industrial automation domain
- Leadership track record to successfully attract, develop and retain talent within an international and virtual environment
- Executive presence and sound business judgment during C-Suite engagement
- Understanding of DI’s strategic rationale, value propositions, markets and competitors
- Strong intercultural sensitivity and ability to work with international stakeholders and teams
- High flexibility with domestic and international travel
Getting in touch with us – straightforward and direct
if you wish to find out more about the specific business before applying.
+49 (9131) 17 – 1717
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Ms. Dawn Hughes.
if you would like to find out more about the application process and benefits for employees. Siemens places great value on equal employment opportunities. We look forward to receiving applications from handicapped people and thus support the initiative “job – Jobs ohne Barrieren”.
Job ID: 97373
Organization: Digital Factory
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time