Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Project Manager based in Brisbane to be responsible for project managing the delivery and installation of Siemens Healthineers products in accordance with Siemens project delivery methodology.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Project Planning, Controlling & Completion
- Results Responsibility
- Customer Management
- Subcontractor & Partner Management
- Finance Management
- Human Resource Management
- Contract Management
- Risk, Issue & Opportunity Management
- Purchasing & Logistics
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at Siemens Healthineers Australia and New Zealand
Your qualifications and experience:
- Experience in the responsible management of projects within the healthcare industry relating to Healthcare Imaging and the new Atellica portfolio of Laboratory Diagnostics products
- Tertiary qualifications in electrical engineering or business management
- Project Management accreditation is preferable.
Your attributes and skills:
- Ability to supervise project teams and subcontractors
- Demonstrated experience in prioritising work
- Experience in negotiating and dealing with various stakeholders within a medical environment
- Well-developed understanding of Environment Health & Safety requirements
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at Siemens Healthineers career page
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 97427
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time